- Operates on 802.11g/802.11n frequencies (at designated check-in intervals)
- Comes with (1) client access license and (1) server license
*Please call customer service for a complete list of requirements
Windows Based Network Software allows the administrator to communicate with the Wireless Carts through the facility’s 802.11g/802.11n network. As users and settings change, all of the changes can be made by the administrator from the comfort of their desk. As each Wireless Cart checks into the network at the designated check-in intervals, all information will be automatically updated at each and every cart.
Many configurable options including:
- Add, edit, view, and delete users
- Control of cart settings (ex: auto-lock defaults, alarm set-up, keypress volume level, etc.)
- View audit trails which include activity as to when the cart (and CS drawer when applicable) is open, locked, key override activity and alarms
- Email & SMS (Short Message Service) Alert allows for text message, fax, and voice notification system for alarms and low battery notification with provider
- Time interval for PC/WEL cart updating frequency
- eReport notification allows system to automatically send activity reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
It is recommended that your Armstrong Wireless Carts are configured using PSK (pre-shared key).