- Represents 1-3 month old.
- Practice bag-valve mask ventilation.
- Practice insertion of oral/nasal airways.
- Practice external chest compressions, simulate brachial pulse
- Teach and practice orotracheal intubation, gastric tube insertion, and Sellick maneuver
- Practice intraosseous needle insertion
- Practice bone marrow aspiration
- Practice palpatation of scalp vein
- Three-lead monitoring when used with optional simulator
Laerdal ALS Baby with Heartsim 200 includes a a battery powered ECG rhythm simulator designed to provide basic, modified, and pediatric rhythms with variable pulse rate and strength. This product offers all the necessary rhythms to conduct an ACLS course in one compact, convenient unit.
- Thirty rhythms available
- Seventeen modified rhythms including Torsade de Pointes
- Compatible with ALS Baby
- Seven pediatric rhythms
- Special features including paroxysmal, ignore shock, and variable pulse strength
- Comes standard with soft carry case (hard case optional)
- Fits in the ALS Trainer Case for convenient transportation
This product is not billed or shipped outside USA