SSCOR DUET Suction Unit with Battery Backup
Exclusively from Armstrong Medical, SSCOR DUET delivers powerful suction on demand. It is perfect for hospital crash carts, patient transport, surgi-center back-up, EMS and ambulances, long term care facilities, and more.
The DUET provides instant, powerful suction whether or not AC power is available. When fully charged, the heavy-duty, sealed lead acid battery provides approximately 45+ minutes of suctioning power.
The internal dual-mode battery charger activates as soon as the DUET is connected to an AC power source, and protects the battery from overcharge and deep discharge.
The new design is lighter and has a larger, easy-to-grip handle.
Gauges and controls are clearly labeled and easily accessible.
The disposable, hospital-grade canister has a bacterial filter and overflow shut-off valve.
The battery level indicator is a three-light, five-step progression that indicates the battery supply level. This quick visual allows the clinician to readily know the battery status.
- Performance: 50 to > 525 mmHg
- Pump airflow: Approximately 50 lpm (from the head of the pump)
- Clinical airflow: 30+ lpm (achieved at tip of patient tubing)
- Size: 17"L x 9"H x 5.25"W
- Chassis: Lightweight, durable ABS plastic
- Battery type: Sealed lead acid
- Battery run time: 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged
- Three-year battery replacement policy
- Collection canister: 1200 cc Bemis
- ETL listed, conforms to UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, and EN 60601-1-2 and certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 601.1-M.90, IPX4 per IEC 60529, EN1789:1999