Terry Trauma Adult Trauma and CPR Manikin
Product No: AA-7200
Complete with burns, lacerations, and broken bones, Terry Trauma offers realistic experience in identification, assessment, treatment, and transport of disaster victims. His flexible joints make him perfect for any kind of rescue, extrication, immobilization, or restraint.
Terry comes with two heads, a rigid rescue head and a second head for sanitary CPR training. He also includes twelve moulage pumps, simulated blood, make up blood, CPR faces, airways and lungs, chest/skin overlay, and clothing.
Use any of the following wounds for a custom disaster scenario:
- Sucking chest wound
- Forehead and forearm lacerations
- Broken clavicle with seat belt contusion
- 2nd and 3rd degree burns of the face, hand, forearm, chest, and back
- Protruding intestines
- Compound fractures
- Jaw wound
- Projectile entry and exit on arm
- Impalement of the lower leg
- Crushed foot