Wide-Seat Anesthesia Chairs
- Wide, non-tilt, contoured seat (21" x 19" x 3")
- Wide seat back (18" x 19")
- Extra-wide wheel base (27" diameter)
- Adjustable, wide foot ring (20" diameter)
- 22" to 32" adjustable seat height
- New dual-wheel safety casters prevent chair kick out
- Full lifetime warranty on pneumatic mechanism (13 years on balance of components)
Meets the 10 most commonly recommended features for an ergonomic chair.
1) Adjustable back rest for lumbar support.
2) Minimal pressure on the coccyx.
3) Ischial tuberosities support 75% of the bodies weight.
4) Pneumatically adjustable height.
5) Five-point base.
7) Feet flat on the floor or on a foot rest.
8) Seat surface slanted slightly backward. Upholstery slightly porous and of rough texture.
9) Seat front edge padded and rounded.
10) Adjustable arm rest. A clearance of at least 30cm between the undersurface of the operating room table and the top of the chair seat.