Rescue Randy is a rugged, life-size adult manikin designed to simulate victims for emergency training programs. Randy's extra-tough, steel-framed body and flexible major joints can be flexed to fit any rescue scenario.
Rescue Randy is filled with a weighted foam that emulates both the weight and resiliancy of a human body.
Ideal for training exercises:
- Extrication of victims from vehicles
- Fire-rescue from smoke-filled rooms
- Removal of victims from accidents
- Application of anti-shock trousers
- Immobilization/restraint techniques
- Suspended victim scenarios
I.A.F.F. Rescue Randy Manikin was developed with additional reinforcement for increased durability.